LIFE RESET: HOW TO RECOVER FROM REALITY COURSE (LRC) AND COACHING
WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Warning: Read carefully. This Agreement includes a waiver of liability and legal rights and deprives you of the right to sue Alexis Haines, Recovering from Reality LLC, (RFR LLC), Families United for Recovery, Andrea Neiers (AKA) Arlington, and Acadia Malibu Inc., DBA Alo House Recovery Centers (“Companies”) and other Waived Parties.
Companies provides online courses and private and group coaching, access to Life Reset Course Materials. For and in consideration of allowing me to participate in LRC I, for myself, and on behalf of my spouse, children, parents, guardians, heirs and next of kin, and any legal and personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby agree to and make the following contractual representations pursuant to this Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement (the “Agreement”):
1. I am voluntarily participating in Life Reset Course and I accept sole responsibility for my own psychological, mental, emotional, and social well-being.
2. I understand and acknowledge that LRC is provided for informational and educational purposes only, and that attending and participating in LRC does not create a provider-patient relationship between me and Companies or Companies staff member(s). I understand and acknowledge that nothing presented during LRC is intended to replace the services of or be a substitute for advice of a physician or health care professional.
3. I understand that this course is not a therapy program and is an online course taught by two non- licensed facilitators who are not medical professionals or licensed therapists.
4. I understand and acknowledge that it is my sole responsibility to ascertain my need for professional counseling and to seek such professional services as needed. I acknowledge that my participation in LRC is not to be construed as a substitute for psychiatric treatment, psychotherapy, or any other form of professional counseling or therapy.
5. I understand and acknowledge that participating in LRC involves risks which include, without limitation, experiencing uncomfortable feelings like sadness, guilt, anger, frustration, loneliness, and/or helplessness; the potential that my relationship with my friend or family member will deteriorate, the potential that my own or my friend or family member’s substance abuse may not improve and may become worse; and other undefined risks not be readily foreseeable (the “Risks”). I understand that these Risks may be caused in whole or in part by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others, or the acts, inactions, or negligence of the Waived Parties (defined below). I hereby expressly assume all such Risks and responsibility for any damages, liabilities, losses, or expenses that I incur as a result of my participation in LRC.
6. I understand and acknowledge Company makes no promises, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing. Client understands that because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. Client acknowledges that as with any personal or business endeavor, there is an inherent risk that he/she may not meet all goals as a result of participation in this course. This course program and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual. Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that appear in any program materials.
7. LRC's Cancellation Policy
Upon purchase of the Life Reset Course the purchaser is agreeing to pay the total sum of $600.00 for 12 month membership beginning on the date of purchase, or the 1 time lifetime access of $1,500. A Life Reset Course member may cancel their membership within the first 72 hours of enrollment. LRC reserves the right to refuse cancellation to any Life Reset member. After 72 hours the member is committed to their membership and will complete any additional owed amount as one payment via PayPal.
All a la carte purchases are final sale with the exception of upgrading to the full Life Reset Course within 72 hours of initial purchase. If within 72 hours of purchasing an, a la carte workshop, you decide you want to upgrade to the Life Reset Course, 12-Monthly Subscription or life time membership, you may apply the a la carte purchase toward the LRC.
Please note, your LRC membership will NOT auto renew and no action will be needed from you once your membership term is up!
8. I hereby waive all claims and covenant not to sue, Companies, and its respective officers, directors, partners, shareholders, agents, employees, contractors, and volunteers (collectively, the “Waived Parties”), for any claim(s), demand(s), cause(s) of action, damage(s), loss or expense, including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees of any kind or nature whatsoever (“Liability”) which may arise out of, result from, or relate to my participation in LRC, including claims for Liability caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Waived Parties.
9. I further agree that if, despite this Agreement, I, or anyone on my behalf, make a claim for Liability against any of the Waived Parties, I will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Waived Parties from any such Liability which may be incurred as a result of such a claim.
I hereby warrant that I have read this Agreement carefully, understand its terms and conditions, and acknowledge that I am giving up substantial legal rights by entering this school, Recovering from Reality and all course contained within.